About Me

My name is Andre Evans. I am a sophomore at High Point University majoring in Strategic Communications and minoring in Spanish. I hope to have a focus in marketing within my Strategic Communications major. As of right now, I am not exactly sure what I want to do post graduation, but what I do know is that I want to travel the world and spend significant time in Europe. In regards to my accomplishments, I have been recognized for my sailing abilities by my home club, my high school and US Sailing. Aside form that, I have been recognized by the state of Massachussets for my proficiency in the Spanish and French languages. But that's enough of talking about my accomplishments. I have a long road of hard work ahead of me to achieve my goals, but if I have learned nothing from my past accomplishments, I do know that no reward comes without hard work and dedication.

Comments